Ambagram Photo Competition Terms & Conditions
Jun 12, 2014
To celebrate Amba Hotels’ role as the headline sponsor of the City of London Mile, we’re offering race participants and supporters the chance to win a complimentary night’s stay at Amba Hotel Charing Cross or Amba Hotel Marble Arch.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only. No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must be over 18 to enter. Employees, contractors and associates of GLH, Run-Fast and their immediate family members are excluded.
- One entry per person.
- The prize is one night’s stay for two in a Deluxe double or twin room at Amba Hotel Charing Cross, including breakfast valid from Monday 15th June 2015 for 12 months. OR One night’s stay for two in a Deluxe double or twin room at Amba Hotel Marble Arch, including breakfast valid from 1st December 2015 for 12 months. Transport to and from the hotel is not included in the prize and the winner must make his/her own arrangements. There will be no cash alternative.
- There are 16 prizes in total with 8 complimentary nights available to win at each hotel.
- In order to enter the competition qualifying entrants must upload a picture of themselves recreating the “Ambagram” to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.and include the following hashtag: #ambahotels. An photo example of the “Ambagram” will be available to view on the Amba Hotels Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages on the morning of Sunday 14th June. The picture must be taken at the Amba Hotels City of London Mile.
- The competition ends on Sunday 14th June at 2pm and late entries will not be considered. The winner will be chosen, and then notified by email using the contact details provided by midday Wednesday 17th June.
- The winner’s names will be available on request.
- The winner will be chosen by GLH and McCormack & Morrison. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition closing date from amongst the valid entries.
- GLH’S and McCormack & Morrison’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will only be one winner per prize, if the winner is unavailable or does not respond within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen
- GLH will contact the competition winner using the contact details provided to arrange their hotel stay. The prize is subject to availability, black-out dates may apply and is non-transferable. The choice of hotel is at the discretion of GLH and is non-negotiable. The prize must be taken by the expiration date on the prize voucher which will be sent to the winner.
- Valid entries will be shared on these pages throughout the day on Sunday 14th June. GLH retains the right to display the winning images on the Amba Hotels Facebook, Twitter & Instagram pages after the competition has closed..
- By entering the competition entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. GLH reserves the right to withhold any prize in its entirety or any element of a prize for violation of any of the Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent permissible by applicable law: 1) GLH will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the winners’ use or enjoyment of the prize; 2) the winner acknowledges that GLH accepts no responsibility whether directly or indirectly for any claims whatsoever arising in respect of the prizes provided by any third party providers and any sponsors.
- The competition is run by GLH Hotels Management (UK) Limited (“GLH”), whose principal place of business is at 2nd Floor, Stephenson House, 75, Hampstead Road, London NW1 2PL
- Entrants retain the copyright in their entries and grant GLH Hotels and its permitted licences a non-exclusive, royalty free and irrevocable licence to use for their respective business purposes.
- Entrants waive his/her moral rights although reasonable efforts will be made to mention the winner’s name alongside the winning entry.
- The entry must be your own original work and contain no material which is libellous, obscene, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful. You must have the written consent from any person, or their parent or guardian if under 18, who is identified or identifiable in it.
- GLH Hotels Management (UK) Ltd and our hotels would like to let you know about our special offers, promotions and other information that might interest you. If you would like to hear about these, please tick here:
□ email; □ telephone; □ mail; □ SMS